Sandpath Advisors is a strategy and finance management consulting firm for CxOs, line management, business unit leaders, and Boards of leading companies. We advise clients on all finance, strategy, and business operations. The firm has deep analytical capabilities and expertise in translating strategic objectives to growth, market leadership, and financial performance. Our top priority is client success.
We have deep domain expertise in SaaS business models. Recent interim CFO, FP&A, business operations, M&A, corporate finance, and strategy advisory services engagements include:
- Financial planning and interim CFO for 250+ employee company developing SaaS software for food industry.
- Interim CFO and FP&A consultant for VR/AR startup company developing SaaS software for education industry.
- Strategy and finance consultant for open innovation SaaS software platform provider at a Fortune 50 company.
- Interim CFO and strategy consultant for healthcare compliance SaaS software company with 3000 customers.
- Interim CFO for a leading 200+ employee company that provides location-based software to mobile operators.
- Interim CFO and strategy consultant for customer interaction software platform for independent sales agents.
Summary of other relevant prior experience:
M&A and Capital Markets experience
- Lead advisory on over $2.5 billion in M&A and financing transactions.
- 13 lead or co-managed IPOs, follow on equity, debt, and private capital transactions.
- 14 M&A transactions for leading private and publicly traded clients.
- 13 private company investments that returned 7.5x cash on cash to investors.
- Strategy for investments in internal ventures at Cisco Systems.
- Product management lead for multiple software and systems products at top technology companies.
- Deep experience in developing investment case and financial plan for new businesses.
- Business development and go to market strategies for multiple new markets.